Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, May 22, 2018 – Established manufacturer and supplier of AR firearms and components, RISE Armament, proudly announces its new Patriot High-Performance Trigger, a project made in collaboration with Folds of Honor, a charity organization that provides scholarships to families of men and women of the service, who have fallen or become disabled while on active duty. Through this collaboration, RISE Armament will donate a portion of each Patriot Trigger’s purchase price to Folds of Honor. According to Matt Torres, President of RISE Armament, “Saying we’re proud to help out and donate to Folds of Honor is an understatement. Veterans’ families are often overlooked, which is really a shame. Our troops and their families have tremendous courage and have made so many sacrifices. It’s our duty as Americans, as patriots, to take care of them and honor what they’ve done for us all.”
Over 1 million fallen or disabled service members are listed today, and almost 2 million dependents are adversely affected by war. More than 75% of these affected families don’t qualify for federal aid, and the cost of providing scholarships to these dependents is $9 billion. Through projects like the Patriot Trigger, companies like RISE Armament aid Folds of Honor in providing the much-needed scholarships for our modern-day heroes.
The limited-edition Patriot High-Performance trigger is a rifle upgrade worthy of the effort, as it is an accuracy-enhancing aftermarket item for most AR-style platforms. The Patriot will be available at selected retail stores starting this Memorial Day weekend.
Some of the features and advantages of the Patriot Trigger include:
- Single-stage trigger system with light, 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Facilitates more accurate shots with less effort
- Crisp, clean release
- Short trigger reset and low overtravel for quick, follow-up shots
- Premium EXO nickel-boron coating on interior components for reduced friction and smoother contact surfaces
- Straight trigger blade for better control and lighter pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Lighter hammer
- Comes with a commemorative challenge coin, featuring Folds of Honor logo on one side, RISE Armament logo on the other
- Comes with free anti-walk pins and wrenches for installation
- The trigger group is of a self-contained design, allowing for quick and easy installation with no fine-tuning necessary
- Cassette housing is of a bright red 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum, with an American flag design and the Folds of Honor Logo
- Made and assembled in strict compliance with AS9100 aerospace requirements, a standard higher than the usual gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC-machined using high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum materials
- Fits Mil-Spec .223/.5.56 and .308 AR-style platforms
- Comes with RISE Armament’s lifetime warranty
The following information about RISE Armament and Folds of Honor were lifted from their respective websites. To know more about them, click on their names below.
We’re machinists, engineers, executives, hog hunters, target shooters, and coyote killers. Some of us are veterans. All of us are patriots. We’re God-fearing, country-loving, down-to-earth folks who take pride in providing TIER 1 products to our fellow countrymen. We work hard. We play hard. Our values run deep. Our roots are in manufacturing — machining and fabricating for the oil and aerospace industries. In the past, we would shoot and build a few guns when we got the chance. Now, we still shoot, and we manufacture lots of guns. We also machine gun parts and accessories. Our objective is simple — to unleash every shooter’s potential and elevate the shooting experience.
Folds of Honor is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization that provides educational scholarships to families of military men and women who have fallen or been disabled while on active duty in the United States armed forces. Our educational scholarships support private education tuition and tutoring for children in grades K-12, as well as higher education tuition assistance for spouses and dependents. Founded in 2007 by Major Dan Rooney, an F-16 fighter pilot in the Oklahoma Air National Guard who served three tours of duty in Iraq, Folds of Honor is proud to have awarded nearly 16,000 scholarships in all 50 states, as well as Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, including more than 3,500 in 2017 alone.